Friday, June 1, 2012

In life you will meet two kinds of people. Ones who build you up, and ones who tear you down. But in the end, you will thank them both.



I believe that without history, my life amount nothing.
At same point, all i have to do is choose.
Do I fall back on what I know?! Or do I step forward to something new?!


It's hard not to be haunted by my past
My history is what shapes me,what guides me
My history resurfaces time after time after time


So I have to remember
Sometimes the most Important history is the history I'm making TODAY




For me,
The Truth is hard.. The Truth is Awkward n very often the truth hurts..
I mean, people say they wanna truth.. Bt, DO THEY REALLY?!


The truth is painful.
Smtimes,we tell the truth coz the truth is all we hav to give.
Smetimes we tell the truth coz we need to say it LOud to really hear it for ourselves.
N smtimes we tell them coz we owe them at least that MUCH !!


Forgive n forget..
It's good advice,bt it's nt very practical.


When sme1 hurts us, we want to hurt them back.
When sme1 wrongs us, we want to be right.
Without forgiveness,old scores r never settled..old WOUNDS never HEAL.


N the most I cn hope for is tht 1 day I'll be lucky enough to forget..

No comments:

Post a Comment